I believe that every person holds their own truth; assisting in processing what that truth signifies and incorporating therapeutic dialogue can help in understanding how that truth translates. I enjoy going on that journey with you by using different approaches to reach your destination. I was told that I was easy to talk to without the feeling of judgement. Therapy is your time to unravel your thoughts as I join with a listening ear to help find your best solutions
· I am from Puerto Rican descent, born and raised in Michigan.
· Married mom of two; girl and boy.
· I love 80’s music, specifically Latin Freestyle
· Tasting different teas from different parts of the world is something I enjoy doing.
· Family Therapy
· Couples Therapy
· Group Therapy
· Working with Postpartum Depression and Anxiety
· Children and Teens
· Strong case management background
· Solution Focused Brief Therapy and Narrative Therapy